Sunday, January 8, 2012

Not a running blog

Not a dedicated running blog, anyway.  Since January 1, 2012 I've ran 20.15 miles.  I'm pretty proud of myself, considering last January I ran 0 miles.

This morning's run was great, cause there were about 10 people out at 7:45 on a Sunday morning.  We started out in 3 pace groups.  Paul and I kept about a 10:50 pace.  Which would seem slower, but this particular trail was so hilly!

Susan, Amanda, Suzanne, and Nicole were in fast group.  Paul, Jenny, and I were in the middle group, and Jenn, Kim and April were in the run/walk group.  It was so great to see such a variety of runners this morning, in the cold, running the hilliest damn trail around here.  Talk about a training run, this was it!

I will add some pictures too, once I steal them from Amanda's Blog (Too Tall Fritz).  Amanda write a funny and consistent running blog.  I love to read it and recommend it to all my running friends.  On a side note, she really is tall, but those long legs were made for running.

Now it's time for a beer (hey it's 5 O'clock somewhere)!

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment