Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sway Bar

Does everyone know what a sway bar is?  it's a bar in the vehicle's suspension that keeps the vehicle from rolling.  It's called a SWAY BAR but really it's an ANTI-SWAY device.

see that shock like thing on the left side?  that's what a sway bar looks like in my jeep wrangler.

This brings me to the entire point of my post today.  Ever feel like creating your own "sway bar" for people?  say like a Louisville Slugger?  ya know...to SWAY them to think the way you think?  My SWAY bar would be to actually persuade folks, not ANTI-SWAY them, although I'm sure they wouldn't really trust me too much if I went all L.A.Riots on their ass.



ANYWHOO...I'm sorry for rambling...

You know that feeling you get when you KNOW something works, and you KNOW other people will benefit, but people don't believe enough in themselves to commit?  I just want to scream...ENOUGH!  you CAN do this...TRY is a FAIL word!!  Just DO IT already, and you'll feel so.much.better.

Please, if there is one thing you can take away from my blog today, take this:

WHETHER YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT or YOU CAN'T DO IT, EITHER WAY YOU ARE RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment