Friday, January 6, 2012

Cozy and A Little Loopy! *product review*

Would you believe me if I told you I am typing this edition of my blog in cozy fingerless gloves?  Well, I am.

I have this friend, Nichole.  She's an AMAZING photographer.  We went to high school together, and now she owns her own business, Whimsey Photography.  The apple must not far from the creative tree, because her mom makes a lot of her props for babies.

Paula, is a fiber artist.  She crochets, and does a helluva job!  Her business is called A Little Loopy.  I contacted Paula last month and posted a picture of my winter coat to her Facebook page.  I asked Paula if she would make some fingerless gloves and hat to match my coat.  I live near Chicago and she lives near Paducah, KY, so I couldn't really *show* her my coat.

 I received a package in the mail yesterday with these warm, cozy, fingerless gloves that match my coat perfectly.

Can I say that props need to be given to this MADE IN THE U.S.A. Product?  The workmanship is phenomenal!  I'm a knitter, myself, and there are no loose pieces of yarn, no odd holes, just tight stitches row by row!

If you have a minute, take a look through Nichole's website or her Facebook Page, all those crocheted hats are the product of American hands hard a work!

Thanks, Paula, for my cozy arm warmers!  I love them and I'm wearing them now!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment