Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back to school!

Today was the first day back to school after the Christmas break which started December 22.  I can't believe how much I missed my computer time!  It's embarrassing how much time I spend on this damn thing!

I planned on finishing a custom scarf order, two business card designs, a bumper sticker, and bake a loaf of Asiago bread.  I've been sitting at the kitchen table still in my jammies since 6 am on my laptop catching up on emails, facebook, and of course my favorite time waster PINTEREST.  Oh Pinterest...I've missed you, friend.

Today is my mother-in-law, Thea's, birthday.  We are planning on getting a pizza tonight to celebrate.  The kids made her a platter at pot and paints, it's really...um...original- yeah ORIGINAL!  One thing I do know is that she will cherish it.  My husband is the only child, so our children are her only grandchildren.  She's moving to Florida (over 1000 miles away) for retirement, and I think she'll miss them a little.


Have a great Thursday, and if your kids go back to school today, too.  You can celebrate with a beer at lunch with me!

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment